Showing 3556–3600 of 5034 results
Art glass vase by Frantisek Vizner for Skrdlovice, Czech, circa 1970. Those vases took part in Czech exhibition in Expo Osaka 1970. Weight: 2,6kg.
Art glass vase by Jaroslav Svoboda for Skrdlovice, Czech, circa 1980, signed. Weight: 5kg.
Vintage floor lamp was made by Kamenický Šenov in Czechoslovakia in circa 1955. Lamp has ingenious foot-switch. Electric installation has been checked. Original good condition.
- 1950s, Czechoslovakia. - Beautiful bright colors. - Cleansed by professional.
Pair of ribbed clamshell-shaped mercury glass shades, circa 1930s. One painted blue. Priced and sold separately. €132 per item
This chair was made in the Czech Republic during the 1860s by Thon company (before Thonet). Legs and bentwood armrests are made from beech wood and have been repolished. Good original fabric upholstery with no holes.
This set of six dining chairs was designed by Niels Kofoed and produced by Koefoeds Møbelfabrik in Denmark during the 1960s.
- 1950s, Czechoslovakia - double-sided - original condition
Iconic Secretaire was designed by František Mezulánik for UP Závody in circa 1963. Secretaire features one shelve, three large drawers and a hinged door with inner shelves and one little drawer. The hinged door can be used as a writing...
Original state. Exceptional original gilt Art Nouveau décor.
Original state. Inside the table its needle case with beautiful Art Nouveau décor. Unfortunately, he did not have a knob for easier opening of the needle case.
Nice midcentury design dining chairs in very good condition. Those chairs were produced in Czechoslovakia in circa 1960. The wooden frame is made from stained beechwood.
- very comfortable - new upholstery - slightly lighter shade of two chairs. €999 / piece
- Very nice style of lighting - 1930s - Functionalism - Original condition with patina - Original shades.
Newly upholstered. Each item is in very good original condition with minor signs of use. Labeled by producer.
The wooden parts have been repolished. There are some visible scratches in the lacquer layer, however they are not deep. Very good craftsmanship and fully functional. Walnut veneer.
- chrome frame - original upholstery - made in Thonet, Czechoslovakia - signs of wear on upholstery.
- 1940s, Czechoslovakia - maker: Napako. Glasses intact, few of them with original paper label - metal with patina - 15 pieces available / price is for one.
Designed by Stanislav Kucera - ULUV - Space age style - Very good original condition without damage - Rockets style - Scandinavian design.
This rocking chair is in very good original condition.
This armchair is very good original condition. Partly restored. Original fabric upholstery has some minor signs of use. Wooden armrest were repolished.