Showing 136–180 of 248 results
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of chromed steel, glass – re-polished – manufacturer elektroinstala Děčín – fully funktional – good, original condition
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, milk glass – re-polished – fully funktional – original condition”
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of chromed steel, glass – re-polished – manufacturer Elektroinstala Děčín – fully functional – good, original condition.
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of chrome steel, glass – re-polished – dimension of chandelier: 82x47x47 cm – fully functional – good, original condition.
– 1960s; Czechoslovakia – Coming from a midcentury luxury hotel – Material: brass and blown glass circles and glass ball with bubbles – Probably make in Kamenický Šenov or Nový Bor – Good condition with patina – Four bulbs –...
– 1960s, Czechoslovakia – Author: René Roubícek (most famous Czech designer) – Producer: Kamenický Šenov – Material: brass (patina) and glass – Unique organic look – Absolutely rare – Only few pieces made – Designed for embassy in London –...
This beautiful and elegant midcentury brass chandelier was produced by Vereinigte Werkstätten München in the 1970s. It has six arms with opaline glass. The structure is out of brass and shows some great details and Patina. The chandelier is in...
Beautiful Kalmar frosted glass chandelier made in Austria This suspension designed in the ’60s is simply beautiful. In an entrance or living room, the charm of this model will work every time. The thick glass reminiscent of ice cubes is...
A very beautiful and elegant modern brass chandelier.
Very rare chandelier.
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s, Kamenický Šenov – molded glass – all in very good condition . suitable in bigger rooms
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s – molded glass – both in very good condition
All in perfect condition.
1970s, Czechoslovakia Commissioned work Six-flaming pendant and wall lamp (can be divided into two) Glass and brass One spare globe Dimension of wall lamp: 54 x 48 x 33 cm.
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, glass – maker Kamenicky Senov – re-polished – dimension of wall lamp: height:26cm, width:40cm, depth:19cm – very good original condition – fully functional
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of steel, cut glass – original condition – re-polished – fully funktional
Czech designer Jaroslav Bejvl (1941-2016). Very beautiful style of lightinng. Gold color.
This art deco chandelier was manufactured by Kaiser Leuchten in German, 1969. It is made from chromed metal and features six frosted glass shades. This lamp is in a very good vintage condition with a refined patina. Diameter: 64 cm
Chandelier. Pendant light. Very nice style of lighting. Four Murano glass balls.
Chandelier, pendant light very nice style of lighting. Four Murano glass balls.
Very nice style of lighting.