Showing 5266–5310 of 6505 results
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Made of glass – Lamp is made to order – Lamp is in hotel Prague – Very good, fully functional condition – Measures: Diameter of lampshades is 29 cm.
- very rare set - iconic model - original colors - marked - 1973 and 1974.
Very good original condition with minor signs of wear.
– 1970s, Czechoslovakia – Designer: Miroslav Navrátil – Maker: UP Rousínov / marked – Perfect original condition – The pillows can be upholstered request.
- 1970s, Czechoslovakia - designer: František Jirák (see the photos) - very good original condition - publication in books and catalogs.
- Made of glass, brass - Made in Czechoslovakia - Maker is Jablonecké sklárny - Very good, fully functional condition.
- made of glass, brass - made in Valašské Mezirící, Czechoslovakia - very good, fully functional condition.
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Made of brass, cut glass – Adjustable height dimension is 88 cm – Original condition – Fully functional
The desk is made of veneered and varnished wood.
Wooden parts are made of walnut. Original spring cushions with new fabric upholstery. Item was carefully restored.
- Made of oakwood - Complete renovation, and have new upholstery - Very good condition - Made in Czechoslovakia.
- Made in Germany - Maker is Mars Bleistift fabrik - Very good, original condition - For jubilee - 275 years from found a pencil factory.
- made of brass, cut glass - made in Czechoslovakia - good, original condition - fully functional.
Iconic H-269 chair by Czech designer Jindrich Halabala in very good, original condition.