Showing 5221–5265 of 6388 results
This rug is a great example of 1970s pop art interior. Made in high quality Rya weaving technique. This high quality Rya rug was designed in the 1970s and manufactured by Desso in the Netherlands. Its is made in high...
This is a pair of type 53 armchairs and coffee table designed by architect Jaroslav Smidek and manufactured by TON during the 1960s.
<span style=”color: #222222; font-family: ‘Proxima Nova Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-line;”>Wood restored and polished. Stabile construction. Black opaxit glass has touch of dark violet when light comes through it. Original condition with light scratches. Board size: 90...
Sophisticated self-supporting bookcase in Teak with a solid black Steel frame, made in the Netherlands in the 1960s. The piece consists of five teak shelves with a divide in the middle so it can be used on both sides, hence...
The top desk has been repolished. The iron legs were added afterwards.
Those chairs have been newly upholstered in synthetic sheepskin fabric. The wooden legs have been repolished.
Swivel armchair model of the 1970s. 5-star chromed metal foot swivel, seat and backrest well padded beige fabric Edition Lelievre. Armchair very comfortable and resistant, wide model, good condition Dimension: H80cm, W54cm, P42cm
- made of beech wood - made in Czechoslovakia - upholstery has some signs of use. Suitable for renovation upholstery - solid construction - Original condition
- made in Czechoslovakia - made of Glazed Ceramic, Polychromed Steel,plastic lampshades - fully funktional - new cabling - cleaned - original condition
Midcentury Industrial Pendant / Up to 40 Pieces, the 1970s
- 1970s, Czechoslovakia - Good original condition.
- 1970s - Good original condition. - Dimensions: The big one 325 x 72, the smaller one 71 x 136 cm.
- 1930s - Original, no replica - original electricity (must be changed) - opaline glass - very rare and not seen.
- 1970s - design: Karel Volf - maker: Valašské Mezirící - perfect original condition.