Design Addict

Cart

Adirondack chairs -...

Adirondack chairs - how to make them more comfortable?  

RSS

fleur-du-mal
(@fleur-du-mal)
17/04/2020 11:43 am  

As we're mostly staying at home these days, I decided to renovate our garden.

This year we got a couple of Adirondack chairs (which were collection dust until now), but they're made of poly-wood lumber. I was thinking whether it's possible to paint them so they will look... well, less ugly? 
I'm also looking to "cushion up" them. Not really looking for outdoor cushions that are weather resistant, but maybe fabric that is more breathable. Any suggestions?

This topic was modified 1 year ago by fleur-du-mal

- Mel

KennethSteven
(@kennethsteven)
21/04/2020 9:44 am  

Hi...

I think to cushion up on chairs is a good option. but the problem occurs due to outdoor, fabric proves resistible in outdoor. 

if you are bothered about the outdoor situation then you can also paint the chairs it look nice, not ugly ...

thanks 

I was thinking whether it's possible to paint them so they will look... well, less ugly? 
I'm also looking to "cushion up" them. Not really looking for outdoor cushions that are weather resistant, but maybe fabric that is more breathable

ReplyQuote
john3333
(@john3333)
Eminent Member
06/10/2020 10:12 pm  

try better cushions for chairs 

ReplyQuote
petersmith98
(@petersmith98)
15/01/2021 9:13 am  

you can design folding chairs. A single comfortable comfortable chair will make you more comfortable. along with that the extra cushion underneath will be quieter.

ReplyQuote
andrewflintoff
(@andrewflintoff)
Eminent Member
08/04/2021 1:06 pm  

Adorning goes far to making your Adirondack seat the most agreeable it tends to be, Maller adds. We suggest a stool or hassock for your legs, so you can sink back and rest. Pads and headrest cushions likewise are an incredible alternative, adding some cushioning to a generally agreeable household item.

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – forum@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register