Cart

What's a good small...

What's a good small Juicer?  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

sakshi100plus
(@sakshi100plus)
03/11/2020 11:19 am  

I am looking for a juicer-mixer-grinder. I have seen it another website 100 plus mall , I have seen genuine reviews regarding this product on social media. please help me as soon as possible. I am thinking it to gift to my friends

ReplyQuote
mvc
 mvc
(@mvc)
Illustrious Member
05/11/2020 1:29 pm  

Did you all get lost in the forum? Perhaps it would be better if you would exchange your experiences in the forum of your commercial TV station, in the section "how to become a perfect homemaker", and then the subcategory "how to build a chimney without falling out of the car".

ReplyQuote
objectworship
(@objectworship)
Illustrious Member
21/12/2020 6:43 pm  

Where I live, juicers are essentially obsolete. 15 oz lime juice is only $1.09.  52 oz not-from-concentrate orange juice $2.99. 32 oz not-from-concentrate cranberry juice $3.99. Are you a masochist or something?

ReplyQuote
objectworship
(@objectworship)
Illustrious Member
21/12/2020 6:45 pm  

Or maybe you hate your friends?

ReplyQuote
mvc
 mvc
(@mvc)
Illustrious Member
21/12/2020 7:48 pm  

@hoorain

This one is highly recommended. Wireless via WLAN, strengthens your muscles and circulation, decadency-index is zero, does not produce any emissions, costs about € 5, and the result is unsurpassed.

1608576484-fitness-coach.jpg

hoorain liked
ReplyQuote
s_serenity
(@silver_serenity)
19/01/2021 5:03 am  
Posted by: mvc

@hoorain

This one is highly recommended. Wireless via WLAN, strengthens your muscles and circulation, decadency-index is zero, does not produce any emissions, costs about € 5, and the result is unsurpassed.

1608576484-fitness-coach.jpg

mvc, you forgot to add: works on human power.

sakshi100plus, if you have seen this "product" on the other website, then why to came here? Also can you distinguish the juicer from mixer and/or grinder? As far as I know, these are different devices (here are some references: https://juicersblenders.org/ ). What do you want in the end?

ReplyQuote
jerrykane6
(@jerrykane6)
23/01/2021 9:14 am  

I was robbing a juicer machine a few days ago which was enough for the my family. Then I found that one. It works very well.

1611389667-small-jucer.png

ReplyQuote
maq27
(@maq27)
09/03/2021 12:45 am  

There are many juicers in the market to extract the juice from fruits and vegetable and everyone need the compact design juicer machine that occupy samall space in kitchen or room. so Breville BJE200XL is the best compact juicer machines for now these days with all great feature .  if you need to know more deep then you can visit 

ReplyQuote
DelphaChaney
(@delphachaney)
06/06/2021 2:15 pm  

After juicing the fruits, some food residue is left in the juicers’ corners and screen. If not cleaned properly or if left unclean, these organic particles can cause damage to the juicers. and it may get lost but no don't worry there is a proper guide for juicer cleaning at new thejuicerking.com

ReplyQuote
Alex Julia
(@alexjulia)
08/06/2021 8:14 am  

I think this is the best juicer because I can use it in my home Breville BJE200XL Compact Juicer.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – forum@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register