<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rss version="2.0"
               xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
               xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
               xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
               xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
               xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
               xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
            <channel>
                <title>
					                    	Design Addict Forum - Recent Posts                                    </title>
                <link>https://designaddict.com/community/</link>
                <description>Design Addict Discussion Board</description>
                <language>en-GB</language>
                <lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 03:16:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
                <generator>wpForo</generator>
                <ttl>60</ttl>
                					                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Fabricius and Kastholm?</title>
                        <link>https://designaddict.com/community/identification/fabricius-and-kastholm/#post-203558</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:46:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[ ]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p> </p></blockquote>]]></content:encoded>
                        <category domain="https://designaddict.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mark</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://designaddict.com/community/identification/fabricius-and-kastholm/#post-203558</guid>
                    </item>
                                        <item>
                        <title>Fabricius and Kastholm?</title>
                        <link>https://designaddict.com/community/identification/fabricius-and-kastholm/#post-203557</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 12:15:44 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello,I have acquired this sofa and it is identical to a FK711 office chair.I have been unable to find it in a sofa version and wondered if anyone knows if it is by them?Thanks,Mark ]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello,</p><p>I have acquired this sofa and it is identical to a FK711 office chair.I have been unable to find it in a sofa version and wondered if anyone knows if it is by them?</p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Mark</p><p> </p>]]></content:encoded>
                        <category domain="https://designaddict.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mark</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://designaddict.com/community/identification/fabricius-and-kastholm/#post-203557</guid>
                    </item>
                                        <item>
                        <title>Wire chairs by Cees Braakman and Adriaan Dekker.</title>
                        <link>https://designaddict.com/community/identification/wire-chairs-by-cees-braakman-and-adriaan-dekker/#post-203550</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 17 Nov 2025 15:53:34 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi, I bought a wire chair but I can&#039;t find the wright name fot it.  Its seat height is 36cm. and it looks and feels more a lounger than the sm05. I have a coppel of questions. Does anyone kn...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I bought a wire chair but I can't find the wright name fot it.  Its seat height is 36cm. and it looks and feels more a lounger than the sm05. I have a coppel of questions. Does anyone knows what the sm04, sm05 and fm06 stands for? How many types of wire chars and stools are there by Cees Braakman for Pastoe? Everybody uses different names for the chairs. Is there a book where the different types are discribeted? The photo atached shows on the left an sm05 and on the right.....?</p><div id="wpfa-252064" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//designaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1763396073-IMG20250512165104.jpg" target="_blank" rel="noopener">IMG20250512165104.jpg</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
                        <category domain="https://designaddict.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Alain</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://designaddict.com/community/identification/wire-chairs-by-cees-braakman-and-adriaan-dekker/#post-203550</guid>
                    </item>
                                                </channel>
        </rss>
        