Showing 1081–1125 of 1652 results
This rare pair of Space Age table lamp is built out of aluminum which was polished afterward. The lamps are probably designed and made in New York in the 1980s. The top part of the lamp can be swiveled. As...
This floor lamp from Italy in the style of Stilnovo is in excellent condition and shows great patina. It is composed of brass tripod legs joined in the middle with adjustable metal rods holding the black and white metal lampshades...
Known for these beautiful lamp models, the brand Hustadt Leuchten offers this lamp that will easily find its place in your living room and bring a cozy atmosphere! Its base consists of two glass balls, the bottom lights up as...
Its Murano blown glass shade is simply beautiful. Whether it is sunlight or its double bulbs, it offers very beautiful reflections. Unknown designer, she has no equal, impossible to find a lamp gathering him. On a side table, a beautiful...
Beautiful Kalmar frosted glass chandelier made in Austria This suspension designed in the ’60s is simply beautiful. In an entrance or living room, the charm of this model will work every time. The thick glass reminiscent of ice cubes is...
– 1970s, Czechoslovakia – both in perfect condition – Napako (engraved on an iron label) – made of metal and plastic – each lamp has one bulb.
It is one of the indisputable classics of Spanish design.
A very beautiful and elegant modern brass chandelier.
Very rare chandelier.
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s, Kamenický Šenov – molded glass – all in very good condition . suitable in bigger rooms
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s – molded glass – both in very good condition
All in perfect condition.
1970s, Czechoslovakia Commissioned work Six-flaming pendant and wall lamp (can be divided into two) Glass and brass One spare globe Dimension of wall lamp: 54 x 48 x 33 cm.
Beautiful Verona pendant by Svend Middelboe for Nordisk Solar.
Set of two pieces of lamp.
Floor lamp from 1965 with new handmade shades from exotic veneers with high gloss finish. More shades available. Each of three flexible arms has its own switch. New wiring, 220V, three LED bulb.
Chrome floor lamp, designed by Jindrich Halabala in the 1930s. Chromed steel in good condition with a nice patina. Adjustable the height of the light 120 – 170 cm. Wooden Shelves (30 cm) and Base (46cm). Completely new wiring.
Chrome floor lamp, designed by Jindrich Halabala in the 1930s. Chromed steel in good condition with a nice patina. Wooden shelves (35 cm) and base (40cm). Completely new wiring.
- made in Czechoslovakia - manufacturer is Napako - made of brass, fabric, plastic - re-polished - very good original condition however the lamp shades have some spots - fully funktional
The Globe floor lamp was designed by Frank Ligtelijn for Raak in the early 1960s.
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, glass – maker Kamenicky Senov – re-polished – dimension of wall lamp: height:26cm, width:40cm, depth:19cm – very good original condition – fully functional
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, glass – very good original condition – fully funktional – re-polished
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of steel, cut glass – original condition – re-polished – fully funktional
Opaline glass pendant lamp with a beautiful pattern.
Chromed UFO Pendant Lamp by Josef Hurka for Napako, 1930s