Showing 901–945 of 1197 results
- made in Czechoslovakia - made of metal, cut glass - very good condition - fully functional.
Pair of Midcentury Table Lamps
– Design pendant from Italy – Space Age style.
This elegant, iconic brass and opaline lamp is inspired by Angelo Lelliʼs innovative work, in the pure tradition of Italian mid-century design. It was handmade in Italy out of brass and Murano glass. Dimensions (cm): 166 x 153 x 23...
Space Age style. A very nice style of lighting. 8 pieces available. Marked by a paper label.
Vintage Table Lamp Drupol, Designed Byjosef Hůrka, 1960s
Vintage Floor Lamp by Kamenický Šenov, Czechoslovakia, 1950s
- 1970s - designer: arch. L. Vrátník - limited edition only for gallery Mánes - very good original condition - 18 pieces available. €420 per item
– 1970s – Designer: Panton Verner – Some parts missing (not seen) – Quite good original condition.
Art Nouveau Ceiling Lamp / Chandelier, 1930s
– Beautiful style of lighting – Marked by label.
Set of Mid-Century design ceiling lamps Bubbles, E.S.Horn, Denmark, 1970s. Price per piece is 100 euro. Each pendant is marked of paper label.
Beautiful porcelain lamp designed by Josef Lorenzl (signed) with new electricity and lampshade textile.
Pendant designed by Josef Hurka for Napako. Marked od paper label, 1952.