Showing 1666–1710 of 2610 results
- Studded crocodile imitation leather - Firm seat (no sagging) - Pleasantly soft backrest
This chair has been cleaned and oiled. The unfolded depth is 50cm.
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Made of wood and synthetic sheepskin – Wooden legs have been repolished – Very good condition
The item made in chromed steel pipes and varnished wood. The wooden surfaces of the table are painted with black polyurethane varnish in high gloss. Dimensions upper shelf is 35 x 55cm and the lower shelf is 45 x 53cm....
The items made in slezákovy závody Bystrice pod Hostýnem, Czechoslovakia. Table is made of chromed pipes and veneered wood, the veneer is walnut. Dimension of table is 73 x 80 x 80. The lower part of the table is worn...
- 1922 - made of beechwood, new upholstery - completely restored
Made in Czechoslovakia. Wooden construction, legs are made of light beechwood and varnished polyurethane varnish. Upper surface is varnished black quality polyurethane varnish. The item is complete after renovation.
The item is made of veneered and varnished wood, on upper surface is black opal glass, corpus is varnished quality polyurethane varnish. Drawers and legs are varnished into the original colors : black and white in high gloss.
This vintage Chiavari chair was manufactured in Italy during the 1960s.
The item made of ashwood, and walnut, and has two wood shelf. The doors are made in high gloss. Manufacture in Stolak, Tábor Czechoslovakia.Original, very preserved condition.
Newly upholstered, very good condition.
Very practical desk.
- 1980s - Designer: Karin Mobring - Model Diana safari chairs - Never used, only unpacked and put together - Textile (canvas) - Dimensions of table: 62 x 28 x 57 cm.
- 1930s, Czechoslovakia - Maker: Rudolf Vichr Prag - New green color right according to R. Vichr sample book colors (see the pictures) - Hand polished, high shine - Interior refurbished - Signed
Coffee, conference, service, trolley, side or bar design table. Marked by paper label.
Manifacturer is n.p. Kovová - Lysá nad Labem, závod Bystrice pod Hostynem. Functionalism. The item made is from chrome and play-wood. Chrome is in original condition. Wooden surfaces the chair are painted with polyurethane quality varnish in high gloss in...
In the style of Ilmari Tapiovaara. The frame of each one is made from stained solid beechwood and seats from beech plywood. Very good original condition with minor signs of wear. Labeled.
- 1930s - Design: Anton Lorenz - Maker: Mucke Melder (licensed by Thonet) - Very rare, marked - Original back stringing - The seat one is later - Armrests in original green colour.