Offer of the week
The PH 5 lamp is an icon of Danish design that has gained immense popularity around the world.More info
Showing 631–675 of 816 results
Made in Denmark. Stamped by producer. New layer of oil. Very good condition. Mirror measurement: 105 x 59 x 2.
Very good original condition with minor signs of wear.
- Made in Germany - Maker is Mars Bleistift fabrik - Very good, original condition - For jubilee - 275 years from found a pencil factory.
This rug is a great example of 1960s Pop Art interior. Made in high quality Danish Rya weaving technique. This high quality RYA rug was designed in the 1960s and manufactured by Hojer Eksport Wilton in Denmark. its is made...
- 1970s, Czechoslovakia - Good original condition.
- 1970s - Good original condition. - Dimensions: The big one 325 x 72, the smaller one 71 x 136 cm.
- 1960s, Czechoslovakia - Good original condition - Professionally cleansed - Double sided.
- Possibility to install backlight.
Manufactured in Czechoslovakia by the Vichr Company. Original preserved chrome plating. Original rubber feet.
- 1970s - Very good condition.
This light blue toy rocket plane once belong to a carousel of the 1960s.
The ‘Valentine’ typewriter was designed by Ettore Sottsass for Olivetti, Italy in 1969.
A set of four wool Kilim rugs produced in Czechoslovakia in the 1960s. They are in good original condition. One has minor fading in the center. Two pieces: 127 cm x 58 cm, two pieces: 146 cm x 66 cm.
Fruit bowl made from drum cymbals and very rare electron tube. Martin Pribyla is a Czech artist, designer, musician, biologist, and pilot. His work is informed by his fascination with materials and mechanical capabilities. These varied talents translate into his...